Adsense

Monday, May 29, 2023

Paper Mache Elephant Peacock and Camel Set for home office decoration items I Decorative showpiece for gift gifts for house warming I Toys for kids I

Paper Mache Elephant Peacock and Camel Set for home office decoration items I Decorative showpiece for gift gifts for house warming I Toys for kids I Elephant set 
Name: Paper Mache Elephant Peacock and Camel Set for home office decoration items I Decorative showpiece for gift gifts for house warming I Toys for kids I Elephant set 
Material: Resin
Type: Figurines
Size: Standard
Net Quantity (N): 9
Product Length: 5 cm
Product Height: 3 cm
Product Breadth: 3 cm
This is the handmade plastic elephant, peacock and camel set of 3 for home decoration of bedroom guestroom and living room . Great gifting at the home inauguration parties and the showpiece for home decoration of bedroom, guestroom and livingroom . These showpieces will give a stunt and traditional look to your home. Table decoration showpiece and the good look showpiece for the home and office . The Elephant brings a good luck and better opportunities for future and the camel teaches and inspire us for hard work. The peacock teaches and inspire us how to attract the other persons towards us . Three of them animal showpieces are very inspiring and brings positive energy in hour places . The painting on the animals is done by the rajasthani craftsmen, state well known for its handicraft or handmade work .

Country of Origin: India

No comments: