Adsense

Saturday, May 18, 2024

Difference Between “TOO” And “ENOUGH”

Difference Between “TOO” And “ENOUGH

       # TOO #

too + adjective
🔹This shirt is too expensive. It costs ₹3000 and I have only ₹2500.

too much + uncountable noun
🔹I drank too much water; now I really need to go to the bathroom!

too many + countable noun
🔹She put too many eggs into the cake. The recipe said 3 and she used 5.

verb + too much
🔹He complains too much. He has such a negative attitude.

   #   ENOUGH #

enough + noun (countable or uncountable)
🔹We don’t have enough people for a cricket team.We have 8 people and a team needs at least 11.

adjective + enough
🔹Sorry kid, you’re not old enough to buy alcohol. You’re 19 and the minimum age is 21.

verb + enough
🔹I don’t exercise enough. I need to go to the gym more than once a month.
#GrammarUpdate

No comments: